Sunday 19 October 2014

Crafternoon

Friday afternoon I felt like crafting a little and got out some of my crafting stuff. I had a bracelet to repair and a jar of assorted beads that I got from a friend, perfect time to sort through them a little. Very soon the table exploded of crafts supplies. Mr A just laughed at the mess that just appeared from nowhere.
I get the Mollie Makes magazine and with every issue there's a small crafty gift and I decided to make two of them, one of them was supposed to become a mug cosy in felt. I liked the design but have no use for a mug cosy, so I made a needle book in the same design, I'm really pleased with the result!


I had a small piece of felt left over from this project and some bicycle inner tube which I cut small squares from and fastened together with mother of pearl buttons to create a supereasy but cool bracelet. The earrings in the photo are from last year and are small tassels made from inner tube from a bicycle as well. Such a fun material to work with! I have so many ideas but I need to get more tubes before I can continue. Watch this space for more to come!


Lastly I got out another freebie kit from Mollie Makes and made a cool bracelet from felt and faux leather. I must admit a was a little sceptic when I first saw it, but it looks really awesome, I have every intention on wearing it a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment